Fall 18 Orchestra Strings Audition Registration
- The date for the Spring 18 semester is Tuesday August 21, 2018 at 11:00am-2:45pm (Violins in West Village 163), 5-9pm (Viola, Cello, Bass in Couch 104).
- Students will be placed in the Georgia Tech Symphony Orchestra (T/H 12:00-1:15; 6:15-7:35) or Chamber Orchestra (T/H 1:30-2:45) according to audition results. Please register for the correct course section accordingly after the audition. The ensemble placement is final and cannot be appealed.
- Please fill up the online participation form below by Thursday August 16, 2018 at 5pm. After filling up this form, you will receive an email with your designated audition time by Monday August 20.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your audition time for checking-in.
- The audition results and seatings will be posted both on the GTSO website and the orchestra bulletin board on the first floor of the Couch Building, the day after the audition.
Contact Professor Chaowen Ting (email@example.com) if you have questions about these requirements.