– Auditions will take place in Couch 106 on Monday, January 7 and Wednesday, January 9
– You can sign up for an audition on the door of Couch 106 beginning December 5.
– Results will be available the evening of January 9.
– There is no set prepared music.
– Each student will be asked to demonstrate their proficiency on as many or a few standard instruments that they feel comfortable. (snare drum, keyboard percussion, timpani, drum set, ethnic percussion)
– If a student is not assigned to their preferred ensemble, they will be eligible to participate in another ensemble based on the results of the audition.
– Consideration will be taken into account for schedule conflicts.